Saturday, February 26, 2011

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?




From time to time I post on various sites and blogs and occasionally I punctuate my profound insight by saying “How hard is that to understand?”. Because I can succinctly (more on that some other time) respond to a question in an impeccable manner, I'll occasionally end my impeccable statement with that. I do it because it's pretty catchy. And it sounds pretty condescending, doesn't it?

Anyway, it will shortly become a very common response to things and I won't be credited for originating it even though there have been many times unscrupulous individuals have blatantly stolen my ideas and utilized them for their own purpose. I'm ahead of the curve on this one since it's starting to pop-up here and there.

I'm not sitting still for this one since it is a pretty cool thing to say after making a valid and clear point. Unimaginative and uncreative people will steal it. Fine with me but be warned! When you decide to steal my idea and I catch you at it, I WILL EMBARASS YOU!!!! So, steal away useless scumbag...I'm waiting!

Now, how hard is that to understand?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home