Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CIVIL DISCOURSE

FUCK YOU!!! FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!!


I'm supposed to be anguishing over the mass murder in Arizona because a Congresswoman was severally injured and six people, including a sweet and innocent 9 year-old girl were killed. And I should just ignore the other 24 plus people that were murdered that day. After all, they were nobody special.

While every single news outlet and pundit scurry to make this a political issue they blatantly ignore the 15,000 killings that will occur this year because most of those people won't be important. But since the woman laying in a hospital bed was some one important, this one means something. We should all be in mourning.

I say, “Fuck you!”. None of these people gave a shit about all the lives lost last year. Not a single one of them cared about the thousands gunned down the year before, but NOW we're all supposed to be in mourning. Screw that!

Gun violence has been an epidemic in this country since anybody cared to keep track but nobody actually cared about it. The United States is the murder capital of the world, but that's okay until a member of Congress is attacked. Did you know in Arizona it's okay to carry a gun in public? It's perfectly acceptable to walk around “strapped” unless your within a certain distance of a state or federal building, or a school. Of course, it's just fine and dandy to be welding a firearm in a public place as long as you're not violating some law that restricts your weapon being in the proximity of one of the people that actually approved your “right” to carry it.

Well look what happened! Golly gee, the “accused” murder didn't violate any of those laws, did he? Yet here we all are, moaning about the carnage. Are people really that stupid? Since it's a crime to walk in to a elementary school with a loaded weapon everything's okay, isn't it? That little girl doesn't ever actually go any where else, does she?

I can “Google” all the aspects of gun murders involving children, members of Congress, federal employees and the like and I'll be more disgusted then I am now. All I needed was to look up the CDC's page for murders involving firearms to learn that over 15,000 people were killed in a single year. Over 30 people a day were shot. But this one is special. Personally, I don't see it. I did a quick search to see how many children died as a result of guns and came up with only 2200 or only 42 a week in 2006. maybe it was better in 2010...I didn't bother to check. Neither did you. Neither did the person you voted for.

I really don't think about it much...gun deaths in the United States. Why would I? Nobody I know has been killed by a bullet (or even wounded). And, frankly, it didn't occur to me until everybody started wailing about this last incident. Holy Shit! A member of Congress was assailed. If it was your wife, son or daughter, no big deal. But this...this is something tragic!

I'm tempted to cite the specific assholes that may have contributed to the event but any case would be a stretch and would involve 100% rhetoric. In doing so I would clearly stamp myself as an idiot. Crazy people do crazy things nothing will ever change that. But ignoring the reality here is obviously absurd. A nut had very easy access to a weapon and used it. What sane person is surprised? What intelligent person can make it something political? I have nothing but disdain for any moron attempting to paint this situation otherwise.

I know any number of political hacks monitor my posts and steal the ideas here in order to make themselves look good, but in this case all of them lose. I have plainly and succulently demonstrated that all of them are fools. Nobody will touch this one since every single one of them have now been exposed for the scum they are.

The shootings mean nothing in the “big” political picture. No one is to blame. That's because every single one of them shoulders the responsibility. This was just too fucking easy. It'll happen again. It's already been done before but you didn't care. You won't care tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home